Tuesday 31 May 2016

30 Days Wild is here again!


I can't believe how quickly my second year at university has gone. I've done some fantastic things; a field trip to Tanzania being the definite highlight! I'll be writing about that soon, but now, June is almost here again. That means it's time for 30 Days Wild!


Last year, I had a brilliant time taking part in the Wildlife Trusts' challenge to do something wild every day in June. It was a brilliant incentive to get out and about, exploring new places in York and enjoying the outdoors. This year, I'm planning on doing even more.

Alongside the challenge of daily random acts of wildness, I'm also going to be putting up daily blog posts of my progress. The Wildlife Trusts have produced some great resources for bloggers, and will also be running blogging competitions. I'm really excited to be taking part, and really grateful for this opportunity! If you want to see more of the bloggers getting involved with 30 Days Wild, there will be lots of updates on twitter @30DaysWild or #30DaysWild. You can also see all of the bloggers getting involved here.



If you like the idea of making time for wildlife experiences this June, it's not too late to get involved! You can sign up here.



No comments:

Post a Comment